These are academic books developed to cater for the upper basic classes 7-9, written in line with the NERDC curriculum. We have Mathematics, English, Basic Technology, Basic Science, Home Economics, Computer, French, Agricultural Science, Civic Education, Creative and Cultural Arts.
All Lantern books now have a Hologram on them. Look out for the Lantern Hologram.
These are serialised and will make your school eligible for future competitors and benefits from Lantern Books
Only make orders on Lantern Books Website and with Lantern Representatives or accredited outlets.
If you are approached by pirates, please report them to us on: 01-8104315 or send us an email to: email@example.com
Join the campaign against piracy, support authors. Shun pirated materials!
1. Piracy is a crime punishable under the Copyright Act.
2. Piracy discourages creativity and destroys the creative inductries - film, book, music.
3. Piracy reduces the revenue available to Government.
4. Piracy negatively affects the social and cultural development of a country.
5. Piracy discourages investment and economic activities
6. Piracy is like a theft and an abuse of rights of authors.
7. Piracy supports other crimes and social vices.
solution to primary 4 exercise 6b, page 15
how do i solve questions 3,4,6,7 and 10 please.
can someone please answer questions 3, 4, 6,7 and 10
Kindly assist on page 17 excercise 6c as we could figure it out.