Our textbooks are written in line with the curriculum as stipulated by the NERDC and as such, approved by the government to be used in Nigerian schools.
All Lantern books now have a Hologram on them. Look out for the Lantern Hologram.
These are serialised and will make your school eligible for future competitors and benefits from Lantern Books
Only make orders on Lantern Books Website and with Lantern Representatives or accredited outlets.
If you are approached by pirates, please report them to us on: 01-8104315 or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the campaign against piracy, support authors. Shun pirated materials!
1. Piracy is a crime punishable under the Copyright Act.
2. Piracy discourages creativity and destroys the creative inductries - film, book, music.
3. Piracy reduces the revenue available to Government.
4. Piracy negatively affects the social and cultural development of a country.
5. Piracy discourages investment and economic activities
6. Piracy is like a theft and an abuse of rights of authors.
7. Piracy supports other crimes and social vices.
pls i need d procedure to text 1A, B & E.is there any with the solution?
Hello i am having difficulty solving quantitative reasoning book6 test1 a any help please?
How do i solve quantitative book 6 test 1c. Thanks
Please I will like you to show me how to calculate the question on page 88 test 16, primary 4 year 2011