Our textbooks are written in line with the curriculum as stipulated by the NERDC and as such, approved by the government to be used in Nigerian schools.
All Lantern books now have a Hologram on them. Look out for the Lantern Hologram.
These are serialised and will make your school eligible for future competitors and benefits from Lantern Books
Only make orders on Lantern Books Website and with Lantern Representatives or accredited outlets.
If you are approached by pirates, please report them to us on: 01-8104315 or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the campaign against piracy, support authors. Shun pirated materials!
1. Piracy is a crime punishable under the Copyright Act.
2. Piracy discourages creativity and destroys the creative inductries - film, book, music.
3. Piracy reduces the revenue available to Government.
4. Piracy negatively affects the social and cultural development of a country.
5. Piracy discourages investment and economic activities
6. Piracy is like a theft and an abuse of rights of authors.
7. Piracy supports other crimes and social vices.
Please how do I solve quantitative reasoning book 6 test 1 example 1c
Please I can't seem to solve exercise 14c of the book 4 2014 edition. I will be so glad to get solutions. Thank you