|You have not placed any order yet.|
• Made of English Course books accompanied by Teachers' Guide and Activity Workbook.
• Presented in units, each consisting of five parts—listening and speaking, reading comprehension, grammatical structure, writing and literature.
• Integrate the four basic skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing with the mediation of vocabulary and grammatical structure.
• After the explanation of each topic, students are systematically oriented towards efficient mastery and communication in English by engaging them in practical activities, exercises, assessment and assignment.
• Contents of series present relevant, current, gender-sensitive local and international issues, which cut across diverse areas of experience and develop the cognitive, affective and psychomotor skills of pupils.