Our comics are delivered in lush attractive illustrations and simplified story-telling mode to educate, entertain as well as inspire children and young adults.
All Lantern books now have a Hologram on them. Look out for the Lantern Hologram.
These are serialised and will make your school eligible for future competitors and benefits from Lantern Books
Only make orders on Lantern Books Website and with Lantern Representatives or accredited outlets.
If you are approached by pirates, please report them to us on: 01-8104315 or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the campaign against piracy, support authors. Shun pirated materials!
1. Piracy is a crime punishable under the Copyright Act.
2. Piracy discourages creativity and destroys the creative inductries - film, book, music.
3. Piracy reduces the revenue available to Government.
4. Piracy negatively affects the social and cultural development of a country.
5. Piracy discourages investment and economic activities
6. Piracy is like a theft and an abuse of rights of authors.
7. Piracy supports other crimes and social vices.
Please I will like you to show me how to calculate the question on page 88 test 16, primary 4 year 2011
Please I will like you to show me how to calculate the question in page 88 test 16 year 2011
can you please provide solution to book 5 2014 edition of quantitative reason
please what is the value used in multiplying the cells. Thanks